Referees - Grade 8 Certification in Tucson
GRADE 8 CERTIFICATION IN TUCSON
JANUARY 4-6, 2013
COURSE NAME: AZ130104-1
LOCATION: Desert Christian High School
ADDRESS: 7525 E. Speedway, Tucson, Arizona 85710
DATE/TIME: Friday, Jan 4 (5:30-9:30pm); Saturday, Jan 5 (9am-5pm); Sunday, Jan 6 (9am-5pm)
CONTACT: Wendell Babb
COST: $75 (Paid online by noon on Thursday, January 3rd)
For new referees and existing Grade 9 referees to upgrade to Grade 8. To register for this class, you must first create a USSF profile online, then sign-up for this class and pay online.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
2. Log into http://www.ussoccer.info with the credentials you created for yourself in Step #1 and select REFEREE and CLICK TO REGISTER in the left-hand menu. To register and pay, be sure to have the REFEREE box checked in the REGISTER AS section and select this clinic: AZ130104-1 GRADE 8 TUCSON.
3. Complete the process by paying online. BRING PAYMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO CHECK-IN FOR CLASS.
Your registration will not be approved until after you have attended the class and passed the written exam. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your first name, last name and date of birth.
- Class will run Fri, Jan 4 (5:30-9:30pm); Sat, Jan 5 (9am-5pm); Sun, Jan 6 (9am-5pm)
- Students will need to bring a sack lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Wear comfortable clothing in class; something suitable for running for a possible field session
- For all days, bring pens, pencils and a notebook
- Must have a minimum of 15 participants registered by Jan 1, 2013 to prevent cancellation of this class. Sign-up early!