Fundraise and Make a Difference in our Community


FUNDRAISE & MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY:

 

The 21st Annual North Phoenix Kiwanis "Walk-a-Thon" will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at Metro Center Mall in north/central Phoenix. Last year our walk included over 800 participants. This year's event will again include a one-hour walk, course contests to challenge walkers, an entertaining program and door prizes. Every walker will receive a pack of items donated by Kiwanis sponsors.

 

Various groups, such as school clubs, Boy Scouts, sports teams, etc., secure pledges and walk to raise money for their group. Youth groups that participate in the event will keep 75% of the funds they collect for use by their organization and will be contributing the remaining 25% to the North Phoenix Kiwanis Foundation for children's charities. North Phoenix Kiwanis give 100% of the net proceeds directly to local charities.

 

MORE INFORMATION

 

REGISTER FOR THE WALK-A-THON


 


Arizona Youth Soccer is sponsored in part by